What Is Laser Additive Manufacturing?
Laser additive manufacturing is a process in which metallic material (in powder or wire form) is deposited in either singular or successive layers to produce a feature on an existing substrate or a new free-form product.
Laser Additive Benefits.
- Flexibility to match or modify material properties to that of substrate
- Alleviates design constraints in complex geometry forgings/castings
- Unique part creation at typically less cost than traditional material removal operations
Please contact us if you’d like more information on our laser additive technology, including:
- How this technology can benefit your products
- Hosting or attending a training session on laser enhancing technology
- Requests for quote or information
- TungstrongTM / Tungstrong PlusTM
Laser additive manufacturing can be used for many applications, including:
- High-wear products where multi-profile geometries can enhance performance
- Bolt-on parts that could become an additive build-up of the accompanying product
- Adding new features to an existing component