It is the Policy of the Kondex Corporation to comply with all applicable environmental requirements dealing with federal, state and local regulations, as well as other applicable and customer imposed requirements. We are committed to pollution prevention and continuous improvement.
Our ultimate goal is to have a minimal impact on the environment as a result of our operations, while providing a safe and healthy workplace for our associates and the best overall value for our customers.
To ensure that our corporate environmental policy is carried out, Kondex will:
- Work with all regulatory agencies and strive to comply fully with environmental legislation that pertains directly to our operations.
- Comply with all voluntary and customer-imposed environmental requirements, as necessary.
- Consider the environmental impact of our business decisions relating to manufacturing processes, purchasing, supply chain management, and future site development.
- Develop process controls and procedures to effectively monitor and maintain manufacturing operations that have the potential for adverse environmental impact.
- Provide the necessary training in environmental requirements and procedures to associates.
By adhering to this policy, the management and associates of the Kondex Corporation believe that we are sustaining the viability of our business and providing greater value to our customers, stakeholders, and the community in which we operate.
This policy will be communicated to all Kondex associates and will be available to the public.