Quality You Can Trust
We take our ISO certification very seriously and have implemented several practices for testing and cataloging processes that drive consistently high-quality products and high-output results. Some of our many quality assurance measures include:
- Inspection and traceability tagging of incoming material
- Quality assurance testing at numerous inspection stations with calibrated equipment throughout the manufacturing plant
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) testing to validate finished products against customer specifications
- Manufacturing metrics monitoring and review for quality, safety, on-time delivery, and more
- Frequent communication discussing project quality and status updates
- Continuous Improvement Program (CIP) tracking for quality, efficiency, and safety recommendations
Kondex Quality Policy: TEAM
Total Quality – implementing a quality system that encompasses all aspects of our business.
Exceeding Customer Expectations – providing solutions that surpass requirements.
Attitude of Continuous Improvement – continually optimizing customer value.
Meeting Delivery Requirements – following through on our commitments.
From product coatings and finishes to custom packaging and shipping containment, Kondex works with its customers to ensure the final product is a true reflection of their quality brand.